About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 5-county, region.

Through events like the Komen Southwest Florida Race for the Cure®, Komen Southwest Florida invests up to 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.