Make A Donation
There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida. We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods or even services and time.
Komen Southwest Florida invests up to 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen Southwest Florida and have some questions about where to start, please contact us at 239-498-0016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida may be made by check and sent to:
Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida
4061 Bonita Beach Rd. Ste. 103
Bonita Springs, FL 34134